Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kamasutra in Tamil

kamasutra in Tamil
Kamasutra is the ancient Indian classical dealing with sexual life, different kinds of sexual union, finding a good wife, virtues of a good wife with descriptive pictures and images.

This book was written by The Mallanaga Vatsyayana. Kama Sutra has 1250 verses, distributed in 36 chapters, which are further organized into 7 parts.The contents of the book are structured into 7 parts.

The book deals with various aspects of sexual life and methods of sexual union. kamasutra is full of pictures with various sex poses. These ancient Indian works are often found in temple paintings and sculptures like kajuraho sculptures.

The Tamil Ebook is in pdf format with original pictures and text in Tamil. To get the book at a discount price email me. I will give details to download Kamasutra in Tamil ebook.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will u give me ur mail Id

Anonymous said...

Hi I need Tamil Kamasutra book; Ur mail / book info pls ...

Unknown said...

Hi I want to Tamil kamasutra book or PDF file. this my mail ID: jaiakm@gmail.com

madi said...

Hi I want to Tamil kamasutra book or PDF file. this my mail ID: balumadhi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear sir. . .

I need an comma suthra book in tamil with pdf pls send my mail
mahejjj@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I need an kamasuthra book in tamil with pdf pls send my mail
retnaku01@yahoo.com
tq

rajesh said...

send pdf format
this is my e-mail id
rajkannanj88@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i need tamil kamasutra book plz karthick4aus@yahoo.com

Nirmal said...

I need kamasutra tamil pdf format pls send me my mail id is nirmalbiochem@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i want kamasutra ebook

Anonymous said...

Plese, can you tell me how to obtain Kamasutra in Tamil.

Thankyou very much.

E-mail tinavilo@gmail.com

shah said...

Hi I need Tamil Kamasutra book; shabeesh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi i need kamasutra tamil book send to sadheesh100@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

send me details to download kamasutra book in tamil to theeroo@yahoo.com


regards,
Theeroo

Unknown said...

Hi I need Tamil Kamasutra book pdf

This is my mail id : shankar.muthuad@gmail.com

Privacy Policy