Thursday, May 14, 2009

kongu vellalar - resources

Today I got 50% traffic to my site by search terms like kongu vellala,kongunadu munnetra peravai etc., So I understand that people need resources on these topics. So i searched the web and tried to compile a useful list of links on these topics.

I did find a bunch of matrimonial websites for kongu vellala gonders. I omit those sites.

I understand that people are looking for 'mangala vazhthu' a song of kongu. I will try to get the song.

1. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongu_Vellalar

Wikipedia has provided an article about kongunadu munnetra peravai. Its origination, party manifesto and election.

2. communities.siliconindia.com/konguvellalagounders

This is a community for Kongu Vellala Gounders. Gounders can join and exchange ideas.

3. www.konguvellalar.in/about-2/

This site provides history of kongu vellarar and boundaries of kongu region as well membership options.

4. www.konguvellalagoundermatrimony.com/konguvellalagoundermatrimony_registration1.php

This another community website for kongu people.

Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Privacy Policy