Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Visit to maruthamalai



Today i paid a visit to lord muruga at maruthamalai. I reached the hill at 1 pm by bike. I found that the temple would be opened only by 2 pm. I visited pampatti sidhar temple. I paid 100 rupee toward donation&charity. I visit the lord at 2 pm and returned . On the way i surprisingly met my old friend prabhakaran near bharathiar university. I had seen him 10 years before. Although i used to contact him by mail/chat it was a surprise to meet him in-person. He had spent one year in korea for his post-doctoral research. We talked about our golden memories and had lunch at mtp road, annapoorna. I left him at aravind eye hospital and reached kpatti.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written.

Motorola Service Center in Chennai

Privacy Policy