Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All set to visit the bride



Today morning i went to cellcorner and installed broadband internet. I had planned to visit palladam. Krishna came at 10.30 am and at 11.30 we started to palladam. On the way, at somanur we visited kumar in his photo studio. I told him about the bride which we would visit on the next day. Kumar had some friends at mettupalayam. He instantly phoned him and enquired about the bride and got her office telephone number. I spoke with her at 2.30 pm. She was not talkative and spoke less. She just answered a few questions asked by me. I was a little bit disappointed. I also learned the she did not see my photograph. But, i had received her photograph 3 days before and found her ok for me. My family members also agreed with me. I dont know what will happen tomorrow. After that we went to palladam. On the way we purchased some dress materials for me two shirts and 1 pant suzlon make. At thangavels center it took us some 3 hours to fix the problems. We returned at 7.30. At somanur we purchased a pair of chappals for me. I dropped krishna at kpatty and returned home. Thus iam all set to visit her tomorrow.

I publish her photograph and mine here, and leave it to viewer to decide whether we are made for each other.

No comments:

Privacy Policy