Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wedding events

on wednesday 26th january 2009 we went to mettupalayam to see the bride and their parents. babu, vani, sivakumar and me went by indica. We reached there by 10.30 AM. We had coffee and met priya. She was very shy when i spoke to her. I asked her only few questions. I think only two questions. She gave short answers like yes/no. She was a bit shorter than me. Finally we told them that we would call back later that day and we parted. On the way we attend Vadivels brides home at cholakattupalayam. We had tiffin there. We returned home. In the evening i went to avinashi kalvi nilayam and installed network printer and fixed problems. A new keyboard mouse needed. At kpatty i went to meenakshi textiles to fix Reliance inet problem. Referred by muthu. I went home at 6 pm.

No comments:

Privacy Policy