Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tamil Conference or DMK party Meeting?

The DMK government has once again proved their might. They stunned coimbatore by mustering a huge gathering of people from all over tamilnadu. People were pouring in from buses, cars, trucks etc. The codissia trade fair center has never seen such a huge crowd. I can account 95% of these people from DMK party members. Locals from coimbatore, Tirupur, Erode were small in number. I could see the number plates of those vehicles from as far as kanyakumari, kadalur, tuticorin, Dharmapuri etc.

Kalaignar karunanidhi innaugurated the conference today. Hon. Indian president pratibha patil was the chief guest. Hon. Tamilnadu Governer Barnala and Deputy CM Stalin were also present. The first day was not people's day. There was nothing for the general public, except the road show from VOC park to codissia which i did not attend. The fair will be open for public only tomorrow. I took some snaps of the semmozhi conference. These pictures are not so nice. But they are to be looked at.


My humble motorola's VGA camera cannot take much better pictures. I wish i had canon SLR with powerful zoom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Thanks for posting this

India domain registration said...

I like this article very much because it is technical and very much useful for me to gather more knowledge. Good to read...

Privacy Policy