Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mithra's Marriage

After uncle and aunt's death their two daughters were completely orphaned. College going mithra discontinued college and stayed at home. It is now more that 6 months after uncle's death and his younger daughter is married today. It is the effort of minnakadu mani that culminated in this marriage. The groom is our relative named palanisami. The physical compatibility is good. In terms of money and wealth both are matched. We did not match horoscope. Just obeyed the God's will by asking red flower.

The marriage took place at our kula theivam temple at kadaiyur near kangeyam. The newly married couple are just home. I wish them a great married life. I wish them all prosperity and success. I wish them a healthy and disease free life. I wish them good and virtuous children. May my lord Sri Ragavendra and Sri Hari Narayana protect them from all mishaps and helps them in their struggle.

No comments:

Privacy Policy