Friday, April 23, 2010

Nishant is now 21 days old

This is our little boy nishant taken on 19-april-2010 when he was 17 days old. My mobile camera could not produce great images. But these images are far enough to retain the memory of our small child. I took these photos on last Monday morning when he was taking sun bath!. His grandma put some oil on his eyes. He is giving expressions which are beautiful. He sleeps more than 20 hours a day in these days. His eye jaundice is considerably reduced now and yellow color is diminishing faster. I have tough time with priya this week. For some reason she is angry with me. In the last two days she did not speak well with me. So i decided to ignore her. No visit to her house until she reveal me the reason.

This week is one the bad for Netzone. There was no internet due to road works. Only today we got the internet. Electricity is also scarce with many days of power cut due to road work and electricity poll installation.

On Monday palanisamy paid me the 20000 that he borrowed six months back from me. In this week i was busy with family resettlement matters. I decided to get a new ration card in my name and wife children's name. That work was undertaken by a fellow in unjappalayam. Regarding new gas connection i approached Indane gas distributor in Avinashi. The staffs look at my Voter's ID and Driving license and asked my to bring my lic policy as proof of address. They told that 'Somanur' was not mentioned in the address proof. I approached another newly opened HP gas distributor in Avinashi. The girl running the shop was familiar to muthu rathinam and the matter became easy. She asked me to visit the shop on monday and assured me a new connection.

No comments:

Privacy Policy