Saturday, March 6, 2010

I received my first Adsense check

Yesterday (6-march-2010) i received my first Adsense check from Google Inc. Adsense is the contextual advertising program offered by Google. Webmasters and website owners can display Google Ads on their site. For each click Google pays an amount to the publisher.

I reached the payment threshold during February. On 25th they prepared my standard delivery check, which i know from my adsense account (Payment history tab). They usually send payments via Blue Dart courier service in India. I expected my payment around 5-8 march. So i informed my local BlueDart Office about this and gave them my Mobile number. I visited them in the morning. Surprisingly i got  a call in the evening telling there was a courier addressed to me. I went there immediately and collected the cover. So it reached on the 10th day after it was dispatched. Actually the courier guy told it would take only 4 days for a cover reach India from USA. So Google might have dispatched it only during 2-3 march. But the check date is 25th February. Anyhow my first adsense check smells very sweet!!

No comments:

Privacy Policy