Friday, October 23, 2009

HP prize

HP offers prize coupons on its original ink cartridge purchases. Last month i purchased a Original Black cartridge from HP and registered on its website. Two days later i received a email announcing that i had won a prize. I redeemed it for a philips iron box and today i received it from Blue dart courier.

For a 750 rupees priced ink cartridge a received a gift worth Rs. 700. Thank you HP! There are many more prizes to be won. So hurry up.

Today superauto was paid Rs. 20000 through ATM. In the evening he came to the office and I took twenty thousand from karur vysya ATM and paid to promptly. He would pay back in a months time.

The sizing project is going on in my office. I need to implement the project to the customer in the next week. The customer is a sultanpet based sizing mill owner. He asked for the software two weeks ago.

A good news to tell is that i have earned my first $50.05 today. I need a further $50 to receive my first payment.

No comments:

Privacy Policy