Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Paid surveys

I have been a member of many Paid survey companies. Those companies pay you for taking online surveys. Recently i was paid by ciao surveys. They don't pay cash. Instead the paid me by indiatimes Gift certificate. We can redeem it at indiatimes online shopping. I received my first payment for Rs.1200. I redemeed it for 4 port USB hub and Prestige Pressure cooker. I received USB hub last week and not yet received the Cooker after almost one month. I have similar experience with rediff. I shopped with rediff.com for swiss Victorinox multipurpost knife. But they sent me a cheap china made knife set after more than a month. When i asked my money back they promptly sent me a cheque which i encashed at my bank. So with these experience i dont like and dont recommed online shopping.

No comments:

Privacy Policy