Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Thalai Pongal

This is my Thalai Pongal. That means first pongal festival after marriage. I celebrate this in my father-in-law's house. Usually we celebrate pongal in our Farm. We maintain some cattles and have coconut farms. So we celebrate it in our farmhouse. This year it a different pongal where is celbrate it in mettupalayam. Festivals are sweet to kids and chidren. When we are children we will anticipate pongal and deepavali weeks before. These festivals will give holidays to schools and colleges. We will get new clothings. We exchanged wishes. In those days of schools i used to send post cards for friends. This is the day of email and internet and SMS. We use SMS in most circumstances to wish our friends and relatives. As we grow older the charm of these festivals are reduced. Beacuse we have experienced it many times. They are no more enthusiatic, no more thrilling. It is just another day in our fast paced life. This year 2010 and previous year 2009 are important for me. In 2009 i got married and in 2010 i am going to become a father. New relations and new responsibilities. In professional sphere it looks positive. I am getting enough project to keep me engaged. My online ventures are also good and positive. I have created passive income systems that will generate revenues even when idle. My hardworks are finally paying off. Thank god.

Wish you all a happy pongal

No comments:

Privacy Policy