Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year 2009 - Success, Failures, Happy, Sorrow

Good bye, 2009, welcome year 2010

The year 2009 has come to an end. I am writing this post while only 30 hours remaining to celebrate the year 2010. What has been achieved personally in the year 2009? What are the gains / loses? How to correct the past mistakes? What is the biggest joy of 2009? What is the biggest sad of 2009?

The year 2009 is very important to me personally. Because the biggest event in one's life, marriage happened to me. I am married for 7 months now. I am going to become a father in the year 2010! This is probably the biggest happy news for me. The sad thing is the death of Teknics mama. He died of sudden heart attack leaving his wife and two daughters orphaned. This is the sadest year for that family. May God give them courage to overcome this struggle. We can only pray.

Astrologically speaking, i am going through Mahadasa or Rahu and sub-period of mars. In the year 2010 Rahu dasa is going to be over and guru dasha will commence. The Guru dasa is usually good for everyone. I too expect that the Guru would bestow prosperity and happiness upon me. 2009 is a good year for me financially, materially and religiously. I have learned how to make money online by freelancing, online marketing, blogs etc. My computer programming skills have developed. I am trying with php, mysql now. I will create a matrimonial website with php, mysql in the year 2010. That would fetch me name, fame and money. Now I am thirty one years old. Still many years left for me. Achievements are less, aspirations are high. I wish everyone a happy and successful new year 2010. Thank you my readers.

WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

No comments:

Privacy Policy