Monday, May 10, 2010

Jupiter (Guru) Dasa starts for me

In Indian Astrology Jupiter is considered the most beneficial planet. Even if all the planets are ill posited in a horoscope chart jupiter's aspect can bring some releif for that house. Jupiter rules the houses Sagittarius (Danush) and Pisces (Meena) in the rasi / zodiac. Jupiter is exalted in the sign Cancer (kadaka). Jupiter is auspicious for Mesha laga (Aries ascendant). Jupiter's vimshottari dasa period is 16 years. It follows the dasa of rahu.

Generally Rahu dasa is not good if rahu is not posited well. For me (mesha lagna) rahu is posited in Leo (simha rasi) sign. This sign is enemic for rahu. Natural malefics likfe rahu should not occupy the 5th bhava which is a tri-kona house. So this comibination gave me many sufferings and failures during rahu dasa. I faced many difficulties during this 18 years rahu period. My career was not stable. I got frequent job changes. Was not well paid for my job. Mental sufferings were experienced. Physical comfort were deneid. Frequent fruitless travels were carried out. Good posited rahu will give health, wealth, victory over enemies, raise in position etc. Ok now its is all over. As of yesterday (10-05-2010) jupiter dasa starts for me. In my horoscope jupiter is both 9th lord and 12 lord. That is Guru is lord of bagya sthana and vyaya sthana. This means subh vyaya or expenditure of good deeds. Also jupiter is posited at 4th house. The fourth house represents mother, house and vehicle. So during my jupiter dasha these 3 houses will be activated. Also the 2nd house where the fourth lord moon is located will be activated. Jupiter also aspects 8th, 10th and 11th house by its 5th, 7th and 9th aspects. These houses also will get benefits during jupiter dasha.

May the planet lord jupiter show me a prosperous path in life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guru Dasa will start from Nov 18, 2010. My DOB: 05.04.1974, 21:42 PM, Place of birth : Nagappattinam, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu. Vrishikga Lagna, Kanya Rasi. Guru in 4th house conjunct with sukra and budha. 4th lord saturn in 8th house aspected by guru. guru aspects 8th, 10th and 12th house. Guru is the lord of 2nd and 5th house. Guru poorva punya athipathi. 10th lord Surya in 5th house. Guru in satabhisha star. i have rahu in lagna and ketu in 7th house. Rahu dasa is very bad for me. Can you tell how will be my guru dasa?

Unknown said...

Kaliamoorthy

Jupiter dasa started from 18th january 2010. My d.o.b is 21/4/76 time night 10.30 pm was born in Ariyalur, Trichy dt. Dhanus lagna, makara rasi. Guru in 5th house along with suriya, budha and ketu. He is the lord of 1st and 4 house. I have saturn in 8th house which sees guru. can you inform how will be my present dasa.

Privacy Policy